OPEN PROGRAMMES: Public sector
In view of the continued deterioration of most economies, it is now critical to strengthen the capabilities of public sector managers. Our suite of courses recognise the significant challenges that the public sector will face in the near future and for years to come, and therefore our courses addresses the skills gap in the area of Finance, Accounting, policy development and performance management.
All our leadership courses and Accounting courses are designed to be relevant to the public sector, however in addition we are offering courses in policy development and implementation as well as soft skills like report writing. These courses were developed as a result of feedback from senior Civil Servants on key skills gaps.
- Public Budgeting & Financial Management
- Implementing IPSAS - Post Implementation Review
- Understanding IPSAS - Refresher Course (In-House Only)
- Finance for Non - Financial Managers (In-House Only)
- Commercial Skills Fundamentals (In-House Only)
- Commercial Acumen for Senior Leaders (In-House Only)
- Effective Writing Skills for Public Officers (In-House Only)
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Introduction to Policy Development & Implementation
- Advanced Policy Development & Implementation - Public Policy & Strategy