OPEN PROGRAMME: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This comprehensive foundation course focuses on the project management principles and best practices aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and many of the GAO guides, helping you obtain knowledge, tools, techniques, and best practices to successfully manage a project from initiation to final closeout.
You will learn techniques designed to help concepts and forms the basis for future, more advanced studies. It also provides a basis for those students seeking PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
This three days intensive course provides delegates with a broad introduction to the concepts of project management.
- Defining Projects
- Planning Projects
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Breaking Down Project Work
- Estimating Project Resources
- Managing to a Project Budget
- Preparing for Change and Risk
- Developing a Performance Measurement Baseline
- Managing the Project
- Closing the Project
- Project Management Review Game
- Graded Activities
- Explain fundamental project management concepts
- Develop a project charter
- Develop components of a project management plan
- Create a communications management plan
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Create a realistic schedule
- Complete project activities given a project budget
- Prepare for change to a project baseline
- Develop a risk plan
- Develop a performance measurement baseline (PMB)
- Monitor and report project status
- Close out a project and capture lessons learned
- Create an on-the-job action plan
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed primarily for entry-level or newer project managers or any organization seeking to establish a project management culture as well as those pursuing PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) and Project Management Professional (PMP®) credentials.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N195,000 22nd - 24th August 2016