open Programme: women in leadership
Influencing skills are indispensable in modern organisations. Command and control structures have given way to less hierarchical, cross-team and partnership working where you get things done by inspiring and persuading. This is a skill that should come naturally to women but is rarely put to full use in the work environment.
This two-day Negotiation and Influencing skills course will help women understand how influencing works, provide women with practical tips and techniques to become more influential and help you work on building an effective personal influencing style.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to
- Develop the skills and confidence to use their influence - irrespective of your formal role or grade,
- Improve your skills in influencing, communicating and negotiating.
- Have an understanding into why people behave or respond in certain way
- Understand how to work more effectively in meetings
- Understand how to develop a convincing personal style.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit those female business professionals who are looking to move forward in their organizations by developing the best possible leadership style to fit the positions they want.
- Understanding Influence
- Influencing strategies
- Negotiating skills: - how to prepare and run a negotiation
- Networking skills: how to build and sustain your own networks
- Listening skills:
- Assertiveness skills:
- The psychology of influence: motivating other people
- Influencing styles
- Personal brand
- High impact in presentations
- Personal reflection and action planning
Personal reflection and action planning
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N165,000 14th – 15th March 2016
Nigeria N165,000 19th – 20th September 2016