open Programme: leadership & Management
Finance for Non - Finance Managers
Increasingly, Organizations now require managers to be competent in non - specialist areas in addition to being specialists in their field.
This course gives a full overview of how finance works in business. It describes the business cycle and how finance is used in organizations. It also gives practical, exercise-led tuition on interpreting key financial statements such as the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Profit & Loss account. It identifies ways to analyse financial information and shows how to understand key performance indicators to drive profitability. Delegates will leave with a full understanding of financial terminology, statements and analysis, allowing them to make the best decisions for their business
This course will equip you with the necessary practical skills to perform financial management duties with the necessary accuracy and efficiency. The course includes elements of accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and other general finance management tools.
The programme enables participants to:
- Understand financial accounts and reports
- Define important financial concepts in plain English
- Use and understanding of financial concepts
- Increase their Analytical skills to interpret financial results using ratios and other method
- Manage budgets more effectively
Who Should Attend
Finance is vital for anyone in any organization, and this course is for anyone who needs to understand the financial implications of their day-today decisions. This course is suitable for managers, senior Managers and Directors from non - finance backgrounds.
- The Business Cycle and Business Objectives
- The profit and loss statement and the balance sheet
- Working capital and Cash flow management
- Cost control and reduction
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
- Capital investment Techniques
This programme is available as an in-house programme at your preferred location
Pricing and Date
Location: Nigeria Price: N295.000 Dates: 31st August - 3rd September 2015