open Programme: leadership & management
The move from completing your own personal tasks to managing the workload of others can often be a daunting one. In addition to managing downwards the challenge of managing upwards can often create confidence and self-esteem issues. This 4 day management training course gives a thorough overview of the new skills and techniques you will need to master in order to succeed as a Manager.
This Effective Management Skills training course is aimed at recently appointed Managers. Using real world scenarios, it covers the skills required to make the adjustment from working alongside your colleagues to managing and motivating them to work for you. Skill such as assertiveness and reasoning to ensure managing upward is effective.
After this management training course, delegates will:
- Understand the role of a manager and be able to communicate well with team members
- Know the most efficient way to make use of their own time, and that of their team
- Know how and when to delegate, set objectives and appraise performance
- Be able to motivate staff, handle difficult situations and conflict effectively and confidently
- Recognise the link between assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem
- Deal with criticism, confrontation, anger, and negativity effectively and positively.
- Develop techniques for better working relationships using assertiveness
- Identify the best approach to use when voicing ideas and opinions to colleagues and especially senior managers.
Who Should Attend
This Effective Management training course is aimed at recently appointed Managers or Current managers who have not had formal training in management.
- Managing Yourself
- Assertive, Persuasive and Positive Communication
- Time Management
- Performance Management Appraisal
- Handling Difficult Situations, Problems and Conflicts
- Assertive Techniques
Location: Nigeria Price: N255,000 Date: 10th - 14th October 2016