open Programme: customer services
Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Managing a customer service team is becoming an increasingly demanding role. Customer service managers have to manage the team and each individual in the face of ever-increasing stressful situations, whilst at the same time ensuring that the team stay composed, professional and motivated.
This course is designed to equip individuals with the skills necessary to create, manage and maintain a productive, customer-focused climate. It addresses the requirement to manage the team and to provide coaching support for the individuals in order to maximise self-development for all members of staff.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand your role and responsibilities as a customer service manager.
- Develop a customer-focused culture within your department.
- Understand how to overcome communication barriers between team members and customers.
- Handle difficult situations and people in an effective and friendly way.
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to achieve higher standards of customer service.
- Identify priorities in change to achieve ‘right first time’ customer service.
- Identify the ‘when’ and ‘how to’ coaching opportunities to provide support for individuals to improve their performance.
- Enhance the effectiveness and overall performance of the team in order to meet targets and achieve task orientated goals
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for customer service managers, supervisors and team leaders who are looking to develop them and their team members to deliver an excellent level of customer service that provides a superior experience for their customers.
- Setting the team’s objectives
- Creating a customer focused culture
- Organising a team to deliver reliable customer service
This programme is available as an in-house programme at your preferred location
Pricing and Date
Contact Capworth for details. The Capworth Training team will take steps to ensure that in house programmes are run at a time that suits you.
Contact our client liaison team email@example.com to discuss running this programme in house.