open Programme: customer services
Customer Service Training
Never before in history has the customer been faced with such a wide range of choice in the marketplace. A state of constant partial attention, combined with a plethora of choice in both products, services and from whom they are consumed, means that your chances of being noticed in an ever deepening "sea of competition" are not only slim, they will continue to get slimmer in the future!
Studies show that 70% of the reason a customer will return is based upon their interaction with your staff. That means that only 30% of your ability to keep customers happy is based upon your product or service features alone.
This customer service skills seminar gives participants new insight into specific customer behavioral styles. It teaches students to address both the personal and process needs of the internal and external client. Students learn to implement easy to use customer service models for working with customers who are disgruntled and who have had service disruptions. It focuses on building internal skills communication to keep team members aware of customer concerns.
This programme delivers a mix of lively instruction and group activity enabling participants to develop an insight into the importance of customer service as well as showing them how to improve their own performance.
The programme enables participants to:
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Identify current gaps in customer service
- Pinpoint current areas of customer service excellence
- Gauge client behavioural style and know how to interact
- Listen better and be able to understand client needs
- Proactively respond to client emotions to solve problems
- Say NO and keep clients happy
- Prioritize workload based upon customer need
- Increase communication skills internally to better serve clients
Who Should Attend
All frontline and Customer facing staff.
The value of excellent customer service
- Understanding your customers
- The customer experience
- When you're the customer...
- Who are your customers?
Delivering service excellence
- Key elements of customer service
- Customer service trends
- Setting and maintaining standards
- Creating a favourable first impression
- The communication process
- Choosing your words
- Body language and verbal communication
- Listening skills
- Written communication
- Telephone techniques
Providing information and advice
- Presenting information
- Acquiring information
Meeting specific needs
- Providing an accessible service
- Language and cultural diversity
Dealing with difficult situations
- The causes of dissatisfaction
- Handling complaints and resolving problems
- Customer feedback
- Using customer service to boost business
- Improving quality
This programme is available as an in-house programme at your preferred location
Pricing and Date
Contact Capworth for details. The Capworth Training team will take steps to ensure that in house programmes are run at a time that suits you.
Contact our client liaison team firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss running this programme in house.