open Programme: Risk manangement & governance
Understanding Risk Management Framework & Documentation
This course focuses on the risk framework and examines risk architecture, strategy and protocols for an organisation. The risk strategy is driven by a well developed risk policy as this sets out the overall strategy of the organisation towards risk management, defines risk management roles and responsibilities and sets out the protocol to be followed. This in turn creates the framework that supports the risk management process.
This module will expose participants to the types of documentation required for risk management administration, risk response and improvements, event reports and risk performance with monitoring.
Who Should Attend
All risk professionals, Finance and internal audit staff that do not have formal risk training.
At the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
- Understand the main sections of a risk management policy and its importance
- Understand the key components of a risk architecture, strategy and protocols
- Summarise the range of risk documentation and records required
- Describe the nature, contents and use of the risk register
- Understand the concept of risk aware culture and key components can be measured
- Develop an awareness of the importance of risk management Information systems (RMIS)
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Risk Management Documentation: Risk response and improvement plans, Event reports and recommendations, Risk performance and certification reports, Designing a risk register.
- Risk Management Responsibilities
- Risk – aware culture
- Styles of risk management
- Risk Training and Communication
- Risk Practitioner Competencies
Location Price (Ex. VAT) Date
Nigeria N145,000 21st - 22nd July 2016