open Programme: Risk manangement & governance
This course looks at risk treatment and response options and covers the traditional response and the more holistic response- ERM in a lot of detail to enable participants to understand the various options available and an in-depth look at risk control techniques. This three day course exposes participants to approaches to risk control and Enterprise Risk Management. Risk transfer options such as insurance are covered in-depth including captive insurance with relevant case-studies and examples to illustrate key principles.
Who Should Attend
Risk Professionals within the organisation
At the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
- Understand Enterprise risk management (ERM) and steps in the implementation of a successful ERM initiative.
- Describe risk response in terms of tolerate, transfer, treat and terminate and how these can be shown in a risk matrix
- Understand the importance of insurance and options for transferring risk
- Develop an understanding of risk control techniques
- Understand the key features of a corporate governance model and link to risk management within a government agency context.
- Understand the importance of risk assurance and sources available
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Tolerate, treat, transfer and terminate - The 4Ts of hazard response, Project and strategic risk response
- Risk control techniques
- Control of control hazard risks
- Insurance and risk transfer
- Risk Assurance techniques
- Role of Audit Committees
Location Price (Ex. VAT) Date
Nigeria N175,000 20th - 22nd April 2016
Nigeria N175,000 2nd - 4th November 2016