open Programme: Risk manangement & governance
Understanding Auditing Projects, Project Management & Project Risk
In this world of rapid change auditors are being asked to give assurance that project risks are being properly assessed, governed and minimised. This mature and highly regarded course provides a thought-provoking introduction to the subject of projects and project risk, using as a backdrop a complex case study constructed from real-world projects.
Who Should Attend
This two-day course is open to anyone. The course has been designed for all internal auditors who wish to develop or extend their current knowledge of project auditing and management.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Identify the critical differences between programmes and projects
- Review the roles and services that support programmes and projects
- Evaluate the interplay between risk, cost and time in projects
- Understand the world of project decision making
- Plan for project and programme audits using realistic engagement strategies
- Execute a variety of project audits at the beginning, middle and end stages of project and programmes.
An extensive indexed manual that contains full course text accompanies the course, examples and a customisable project risk check list for use on return to work.
- Terminology, players and methods
- Managing successful projects and programmes
- Project Imitation
- Teams, metrics and money
- Hidden dependencies
- Documentation, change and quality
- Testing, acceptance and rollout
- End of project reviews
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N195,000 17th - 19th August