open Programme: Risk manangement & governance
Introduction to Risk Management
Everyone in the finance world needs a firm understanding of risk - especially in light of the credit crisis. Rather than adopting the traditional approach to risk training that tends to be rather academic, the Fundamentals of Risk Management course is developed with the needs of practitioners in mind. The course covers the spectrum of issues in risk management
This course has been designed to cover fully and explain clearly the theory and practice of risk management at an introductory level, with an emphasis and focus on understanding the principles of risk management and the more complex tools used by the experts.
The programme draws upon the particular issues and problems thrown up by the credit crisis and explains the mechanics behind these scenarios and what could have been done differently to negate some of the impact.
Who Should Attend
All risk professionals, Finance and internal audit staff that do not have formal risk training.
At the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
- Analysing specific risk management frameworks and different types of risk
- Understand the risk management process
- Building awareness of the specific risks such as credit, market and operational
- Exploring the main risk measurement and management tools
- Understanding how risk standards are developed
- Identifying key criteria for implementing effective risk controls, procedures and regulatory processes
- Definitions and approaches to defining risk
- Impact of risk on organisations
- Types of risk
- Development of risk management
- Principles and aims of risk management
- Risk Management standards
- Case Studies
Location Price (Ex. VAT) Date
Nigeria N145,000 16th - 17th May 2016