open Programme: Risk management & governance
The creation of an enterprise risk management (ERM) framework is a fundamental governance responsibility. This course demystifies the key elements of ERM and shows how an effective risk framework can help any type of organisation achieve its objectives and avoid pitfalls and surprises along the way.
Who Should Attend
Executives and managers including directors, trustees, risk managers, internal auditors, finance and legal staff. This programme will also benefit Officers responsible for establishing an ERM framework as well as those seeking ways to improve existing processes.
Introduction to ERM, Risk Management Governance, Risk Identification and Assessment, Risk Mitigation and Assurance, Monitoring and Reporting and Role of Risk Function.
At the end of the course each delegate will be able to:
- Incorporate a consistent approach to risk management into the culture and strategic planning process
- apply techniques and tools to continuously improve your organisation's risk management process
- appreciate how a robust framework can help your organisation achieve its goals, improve decision-making and reduce losses
- plan and conduct risk assessments using the latest standards and techniques
- apply a consistent approach to risk response and control activities to support the organisation's governance responsibilities
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N195,000 16th - 18st May 2016