open Programme: ACCOUNTING, FINANCE & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Financial Reporting Standards: Advanced IFRS Training
This course provides a follow up on the comprehensive IFRs course. The three day course focuses on significant technical IFRS requirements. It includes coverage of IFRSs, hands-on case studies, examples, exercises, and benefits from the interactive participation of the attendees. Designed as an follow up version of Compehensive IFRS training (5 day course), this three day course helps participants to delve deeper into the technical standards that require detailed review.
The course includes the latest pronouncements, and participants are brought up-to-date on all topics. In addition, participants are provided with information to assist them in researching accounting issues and monitoring future changes.
The course includes coverage of Standards with future applicability, Exposure Drafts and the IASB’s future plans, giving participants up-to-the-minute information and providing an ability to foresee how anticipated and published changes may affect their organisations.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Confidently prepare and review IFRS financial statements
- Comply with IFRS disclosure requirements, including accounting policies
- Identify the optional and mandatory requirements for first-time adoption of IFRSs
- Have a greater understanding of the considerations when deciding which of the optional treatments in IFRS 9 to apply
- Explain likely future IFRS changes, including prospects for convergence with major national accounting standards
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for experienced individuals at all levels within an organization who need to have detailed knowledge of technical standards. IFRSs.
All participants are expected to have a good understanding of basic accounting principles based on any national standards and to have attended the Comprehensive IFRS course.
- Technical & Specialized Standards Considered
- The Future of IFRS
- In-depth Look at Standards
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
London £1,850 25th – 27th May 2015