Micro Courses: SMALL BUSINESS TRAINING SERIES
Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with. This workshop will give participants a refresher on basic writing concepts such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation. It will also provide an overview of the most common business documents such as proposals, reports, and agendas. All of this will provide that extra edge in the workplace
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
- Working with words
- Constructing sentences
- Creating paragraphs
- Writing meeting agendas
- Writing emails
- Writing business letters
- Writing proposals
- Other type of documents
- Proofreading and finishing
- Wrapping up
Who Should Attend?
Small business owners and entrepreneurs
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N58,750 11th March, 6th May, 27th May,
22nd July, 9th September,
11th November 2016