Micro Courses: SMALL BUSINESS TRAINING SERIES
Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves around numbers. Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them, or even a phobia. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie. Welcome to Basic Bookkeeping
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
- Basic Terminology
- Accounting methods
- Keeping track of your business
- Understanding the balance sheet
- Other financial statement
- Payroll accounting/ terminology
- End of period procedures
- Financial planning, budgeting and control
- Wrapping up
Who Should Attend?
Small business owners and entrepreneurs
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N58,750 31st March, 27th April, 25th May,
22nd June, 28th July, 23rd August,
23rd September, 10th November,
7th December 2016