Micro Courses: Human Resource Management
Performance Management is making sure the employee and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organization itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is Performance Management.
This course will give managers and small business owners the skills they need to effectively assess and improve employees’ productivity.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
- The Basics
- Goal Setting
- Establishing performance goals
- 360 degrees feedback
- Competency assessments
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- The performance journal
- Creating a performance plan
Who Should Attend?
HR staff, managers and supervisors responsible for the performance and productivity of their colleagues will benefit from this course.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N58,750 1st March,5th April, 3rd May,
31st May, 27th June,
2nd August, 25th August,
23rd September,18th October,
15th November, 12 December 2016