OPEN PROGRAMME: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project success hinges not only on the effectiveness of the project team and how well they work together, but also on the project manager’s ability to lead and manage the team and focus on people issues.
This course provides a unique opportunity to develop core competencies in such people skills as improving self-understanding, assessing the effectiveness of others, team building, leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution.
Participants gain a practical understanding of how to assess and sustain effective team performance throughout the project life cycle as well as how to identify and resolve key resource issues.
- Key Concepts - Leading & Managing
- Launching a Project Team
- Building a High-performing Project Team
- Techniques for Building a High-performing Project Team
- Team Leadership
- Leading & Managing Remote Project Teams
- Course Summary
- Developing an Action Plan
- Identify the characteristics of high-performing project teams
- Effectively launch a new project team
- Encourage peak performance in project teams
- Apply leadership skills to develop team members’ competence and commitment
- Lead and manage remote project teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for project and program managers who seek to build high-performing teams. Students learn to lead and manage a project team while focusing on “people” issues.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N165,000 20th - 22nd April 2016
Nigeria N165,000 9th - 11th November 2016