OPEN PROGRAMME: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Leadership and Communication Skills for Project Managers
This course explains the challenges and issues concerning effective project leadership and how to best meet these challenges.
It evaluates various motivational approaches, helps project leaders assess their own personal styles, describes barriers to team performance and the stages of team development, explains how to best resolve conflicts and manage agreement, and how to enhance communications effectiveness.
Develop the necessary skills to get the maximum performance from every member of the team. Apply the methods of leadership that are most appropriate
for achieving project success. Discover which forms of leadership and communication are best suited to the attendee’s personality. Learn techniques for resolving conflict and managing team issues. Gain hands-on experience in analyzing stages of team development and maximizing project team effectiveness
- Leadership and the Project Manager
- Communications in Projects
- Motivational Approaches
- Using Clarity4d
- Effective Teams
- Managing Conflict & Agreement
- Next Steps
- Action Plan
- Graded Activities
- Demonstrate leadership skills and apply proven techniques in leading teams
- Apply communication best practices in projects
- Evaluate different motivational approaches
- Identify benefits of using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) in working with project teams
- Create high-performance project teams
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for project managers, program managers, and team members who are looking to improve their presence and impact as a leader.
This course is also attractive to anyone who is aspiring to a leadership position in program and project management.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N215,000 15th - 17th June 2016
Nigeria N215,000 5th - 7th December 2016