OPEN PROGRAMME: PUBLIC SECTOR
Introduction to Policy Development and Implementation
This course is designed to help people make sense of what is often experienced as a mysterious environment with its own confusing jargon.
It will help people with little or no experience to understand and feel more confident as a participant in a policy development.
This programme is particularly useful for civil servants who are new to policy role. It would be valuable background knowledge too for those from the private and voluntary sectors involved in implementing and influencing government policy.
- Policy Making – Making it Work
- Policy Development
- Preparing for Implementation
- Have a better understanding of what policy is all about.
- Appreciate who the main players and important influencers are.
- Provide some frameworks and insights.
- Provide some links to policy making in other parts of the public sector.
- Provide tools and techniques for developing policy.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit all middle level officers cadre who are new to policy making.
Directorate level cadre i.e. Assistant directors, deputy directors and directors involved in the policy setting and implementation process who may not have had a formal training or require a refresher course will also benefit from this course.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N195,000 18th - 20th July 2016