OPEN PROGRAMME: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This in-depth course focuses on approaches to estimating costs and schedules for any project. Understand the various project areas that must be
estimated and the tools and methodologies best suited for the estimates you will prepare. Recognize the importance of effective estimating throughout the project management life cycle.
This two days intensive course provides delegates with a broad introduction to the concepts of project cost estimation.
- Cost Estimating Overview
- Components of a Cost Estimate
- Estimating Approaches
- The Project Management Life Cycle
- Getting Started - Cost Estimating Prerequisites
- Units of Measure - Five Estimating Techniques
- Finalizing the Estimate - Key Factors in Estimating -Tips to Improve Estimates
- Estimating - The Work/Resource Breakdown Structure
- Five Estimating Techniques
- Course Key Messages
- Developing an Action Plan
- Define cost estimating, cost estimating terms, and cost estimating concepts such as basis of estimate
- Create and use a solid work breakdown structure (WBS) and resource breakdown structure (RBS) to estimate cost and work
- Create cost estimates using different estimating techniques
- Apply a formal process to create a cost estimate for any project
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for project and program managers who wish to enhance their project cost estimating skills required to deliver critical projects on time and within budget.
Location Pricing (Ex. VAT) Dates
Nigeria N145,000 17th - 18th March 2016
Nigeria N145,000 22nd - 23rd September 2016