certified course: Entrepreneurship skills programme
Capworth presents the Entrepreneurship Skills development programme as a transformative program that aims to build a bridge from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow. The Programme is focused on equipping participants with skills to enhance corporate growth, leadership expertise, and financial success, IESDP is a great opportunity to enhance business skills, imbibe innovation and prepare for the new challenges that lie ahead. The programme exposes candidates to a more global perspective, better ways to seize opportunities, and greater insight into funding options.
The International Entrepreneurship skills Development Programme is for retirees who wish to develop their business skills and gain a global perspective on starting, growing and investing in a business. This programme is designed to draw on the experience of an international faculty who are leaders in industry as well as academia to build entrepreneurial skills that will enable participants over the long term to gain a competitive advantage by improving the performance and prospects of their new ventures. It will provide a secure foundation for those who seek to start and run their own ventures successfully.
Through lectures by an experienced faculty, visits to start-ups at early stage and growth phase, live case studies with successful entrepreneurs, participants will be exposed to the content, context, and contacts that enable entrepreneurs to design and launch successful new ventures based on innovative approaches and technologies. Specially designed team projects give participants hands-on, practical experience developing a business plan.
This programme is designed for small groups of between 5 and 10 to give participants the opportunity to interact and brainstorm with the faculty.
The main objectives of the programmes will be to explore:
- How to build strategic consensus and take decisive action
- How to adapt your leadership approach in innovative ways to address challenges
- How to evaluate strategic options based on a firmer understanding of business fundamentals
- How to assess competition and position your company for market success
- The essentials of creating and developing a successful business plan that can be used for strategic management internally as well as positioning for financing externally.
- How to access various types of financing, from venture capital to traditional financing sources
- The developmental process and implementing change and innovation
- The Entrepreneurial Journey – Identifying Opportunities
- Leading and Managing a Business:
- Strategy and Policy
- Essentials of Business Ownership
- Marketing Management
- Business Innovation and Growth
- Developing and Understanding a Business Plan
- Internet Marketing and Social Media
- Persuasive Communication
- Organisational Development and Change
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Understanding Budgets and Financial Analysis
- Buying and Selling a Business including the Franchising Option
- Positioning and Finding Financing
- Business Governance and Succession Planning
Who Should Attend?
The two week programme seeks to provide the basis for those who want to gain new or further understanding of some of the fundamental principles of owning and operating a successful start – up or established business. Participants will gain an understanding of financial and accounting principles, gain confidence in communication and leadership as well as knowledge of the basic legal requirements to running and growing a business.
The Capworth Training team will take steps to ensure that in house programmes are run at a time that suits you. Contact our client liaison team email@example.com to discuss running this programme in house.
Dates: 9th – 20th May 2016
25th July - 5th August 2016
3rd - 14th September 2016
5th - 16th December 2016
Contact Capworth for price details.